MARINATED TOFU WOK WITH PAK CHOI AND VEGETABLES
TO MARINATE THE TOFU
150 g of Tofu
2 tablespoons of water
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1 dash of Sriracha Sauce
FOR THE WOK
2 cones of Pak Choi Groots
150 g snow peas
100 g shiitake mushrooms
1 unit of red chili
Ground black pepper
- Cut the tofu into small cubes.
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, water, rice vinegar and a touch of sriracha sauce. Add the tofu cubes and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Wash and dry the pak choi, steam them for 5 minutes and cut them.
- Wash the snow peas, clean the shiitake and peel the carrot. We cut everything.
- Chop the red chili into small rings.
- In a wok or in a large frying pan put a little sunflower oil and heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the shiitake and carrots and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the snow peas, the chili and the drained tofu cubes and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Season with a little soy sauce and a touch of black pepper and serve with a side of basmati rice.